DIY Dog Leash Holder
Make a cute hanging holder for your best friend’s leash.
- piece of scrap wood (sized to your preference)
- hanging hooks and hardware
- picture frame hanging hardware
- paint and brush
- marker or paint pen
- photo of your dog’s head(s)
- drill with bits or screwdrivers
Our dogs have unique personalities: Crash is moody and stubborn, Rocky is mellow and sweet and Lola is a bundle of energy. We came up with a way to hang their leashes that’s as distinctive as their personalities. This fun, graphic leash holder also makes it obvious to our kids which leash belongs to which dog. Instead of writing the dog’s names on the board, we decided to mark each hook with the dog’s head silhouette. Of course, our dogs all have distinct silhouettes, to make this project particularly fun.